Introducing LIVE Illustrating for Your Event – Booking Spring/Summer 2017!
9 months ago 0 Comments
Hello beauties — I have some exciting news! Today I am unveiling the launch of a new initiative for Joanna Pop. I am offering booking opportunities for me to come to your event and illustrate your attendees! If you are a brand/business who would love to offer your guests the novelty of receiving an original black and white fashion illustration (of them self) on-site I would LOVE to hear from you!
I will continue to take private orders for custom fashion illustrations as I still enjoy working with bloggers, brands and brides immensely! The illustrations I will be creating for events differ from my custom orders in the sense that at events they will be done quickly in black ink only (no Copic marker) and be a rough-sketch version of my signature style. (see below)
If you are a beauty brand and the medium is right (nothing too greasy as it would stain the paper) I may agree to incorporate a stroke of your product into every sketch. This means that your attendees can walk away with a fabulous illustration of them self along with the memory of a fantastic new beauty item! To let you in on a little secret – I adore painting with nail polish!
How to Book Me for Your Event
- Contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve your date and time (2 hours maximum)
- I will send you your invoice and also an agreement to sign
- Send your non refundable deposit of half via PayPal or eTransfer to secure your spot
- Arrange for a table and chair to be available day of for me to set up my illustration area and supplies (table must be at least 4 ft long)
- Let me know beforehand whether or not you have a product that you would like me to incorporate into each sketch
- Send me the details of the logistics of your event – address, what entrance to use, parking etc.
My LIVE ILLUSTRATING is available to businesses throughout Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and the GTA. Please note: Live Illustrating is for events pertaining to brands and retailers (Grand Openings, Launches etc.) and not personal celebrations such as weddings, bridal and baby showers – but you still have the option of special ordering a custom. For any additional inquiries feel free to contact me at any time!
For more updates on this fabulous service along with all things fashion, beauty and decor — subscribe below!
Photography by Andreea Dinca 2017